Thursday 22 November 2012

BEER REVIEW: MUKOKA CREAM ALE REVIEW

Hello All!

With always writing about restaurants and bars, the topic of great tasting beers was bound to come up. Just recently I started exploring the different tastes of craft beer and my was it a good decision.

One of my favourite cream ales to drink is Muskoka Cream Ale brewed by the Muskoka Brewery. To me a pint of Muskoka Cream Ale takes me over seas to a pub where I am prone to drink more than just a couple drafts.

So remember next time your in the mood to try out a different beer, buy a pack of Muskoka Cream Ale. You will not be disappointed.

Until Next Time,

Stay Hydrated.

Barrie Bar Star

Muskoka Cream Ale Review! What a character! I just consider whether it tastes good or not!



MUSKOKA BREWERY WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment